We are hiring! Join us.
Do you have great tech PR chops? Do you love working with disruptive brands doing amazing things in AI, cloud, machine learning, fintech and 3D printing? We’re looking for a seasoned Account Supervisor to work in a virtual environment with our collaborative and passionate team of tech PR professionals.
Here is the full description.
We are a fast-growing integrated communications agency with an immediate opening for an Account Supervisor with unparalleled technology chops. We’re seeking a PR professional with a background in and a passion for technology communications to work with collaborative teams on integrated programs encompassing corporate positioning and reputation, media relations across business, trade and vertical sectors, executive communications, thought leadership and content marketing. Our expertise and clients span (consumer and) enterprise technology, fintech and emerging technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and 3D printing and additive manufacturing. among others.
The account supervisor (AS) is the day-to-day senior account contact for the Agency’s clients and the team. His/her primary responsibilities are to understand the scope and context of the integrated marketing and PR programs the Agency is executing against for each client; to implement the program working with senior and junior members of the staff; drive monthly reporting for all campaigns; and, drive activities to successful completion.
The AS has strong media/blogger relationships at relevant business/top-tier and across technology media categories, and has a proven track record of conceptualizing and managing successful media and social media campaigns. The AS will be able to identify, assess and articulate opportunities each integrated marketing channel brings to the client challenge and will work with his/her team to execute against the program’s deliverables. The successful AS will be the senior leader on the account, supported by the senior management team. The AS is able to design content marketing, social media and digital marketing initiatives and can successfully manage program execution and day-to-day implementation. Finally, the AS will be comfortable and thrive in a virtual environment, working with fellow remote team members.
- Be passionate and aggressive in staying abreast of new technology innovations and capable of applying this in service to client and agency initiatives
- Develop and implement, with minimal senior supervision, the monthly account planning and activities
- Be highly collaborative with team members (and provide guidance to and be a mentor for the junior staff as appropriate)
- Establish strong relationships with knowledge of relevant media and blogs to generate awareness of client’s products, services, thought leadership, or activities
- Identify and place the clients in targeted high-level media and blog opportunities
- Manage 3-4 accounts on a regular, monthly basis
- Be capable of managing multiple projects across different clients independently and simultaneously
- Possess strong writing and editing skills. Ability to write attention-grabbing media materials, client correspondence, reporting documents, points-of-view strategy documents, agency and client blog posts and other integrated marketing materials
- Ability to contribute to ordevelop public relations strategies, social media and marketing plans, and implement them with confidence
- Drive smart, tactical execution of client programs
- Establish successful, productive relationships with client contacts
- In-depth understanding of social media tools and ability to implement social media programs
- Understand what success means to each client, then deliver on those results
- Supervise vendors as appropriate, in the areas of design, digital media, and market research among others
- Manage billing process and play key role in budget development/ management
- Add creative insight and problem-solving to all of the above on a consistent basis
- Show outstanding judgment and ability to solve problems, delegate work appropriately across account teams
- BA/BS in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations/Integrated Marketing
- 7-10 years of comparable agency experience
- Proven media skills with relevant media caegories
- Strategic and tactical social media skills
- Excellent writer
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Fluency with communications and productivity tools including or similar to Slack, Asana, Google Docs
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work remote while managing and multi-tasking in a highly-collaborative, geographically-dispersed team environment
E-mail us a cover note that makes you stand out and include your resume!